I've been kinda 'meh' 'bout WoW lately, so I've decided to post a list of goals too help me when I need some motivation. I hope it works, seeing as I'm a lazy bum lol
1) Get a better bloody Ranged Weapon! I swear to freakin' God Almighty and Allah and all those dieties that may or may not exist, I am SOOO sick of my Prison Warden's Shotgun. It's gotten to the point where I feel near physical pain whenever I look at the thing.
I'm going for either the Nesingwary 4000, which is craftable by Engineers, or the Blunderbuss of Khaz Modan, which you can get for 25 Champion Seals at the Argent Tournament.
2) Get a better stat stick a.k.a Melee Weapon(s). Atm, I'm using Lightning Giant Staff, which is by no means bad, I just really want an epix :)
I'm going for either the Staff of Trickery that drops from Cyanigosa in the Violet Hold or the Silvery Sylvan Stave which you can purchase for 25 Champion Seals at the Argent Tournament grounds.
3) Get Normal Flying. Nuff said.
4) Get Epic Flying. /cringe.
5) Get Dual-Spec and make a good PvP spec. Aww, my poor wallet :(
That's all I can think of right now. Still, it's enough to be getting on with, eh? Right, off to the Argent Tourney and my Blunderbuss/Stave. :)
Entering Into Minecraft - Not me, mind you. I’ve been casually playing Minecraft since probably around 2010. I’m talking about my 5-year-old daughter. She’s finally to the age whe...
3 weeks ago