22 Feb 2009

Why I Think DK's Are Annoying

"Surely not! DK's annoying? Absurd!"

Well no, it's not Absurd at all. Almost all DK's, except mine and a few others, are arrogant to the point of being obnoxious and think they know better than everyone else.

"Well surely they have earned the privilage of being insufferable pricks by levelling a character all the way to level 55?"

So, by that logic, I should be an annoying know-it-all who thinks that I am invincible as well?

"Uhhh...maybe they are annoying because that's the way they are with all their toons?"

Nope. I know loads of players, who when playing their Hunters, pallys, shammies ect ect, are all as nice as you could hope for but immediately go to the Dark Side as soon as they logon with their DK.

"..."

No more arguments, huh? Hah, you know who rules here then, don't ya?

"Uh, you do realize that your arguing with yourself, right?"

What can I say? I'm bored. I'm waiting impatiently for the PTR to come on.

"Dude, you are crazy..."

Tell me something I don't know.

No comments: