12 Jun 2009

Gold Sellers Being Creative

Now, I hate Gold sellers, let me be clear 'bout that. What they do is both wrong and annoying, especially when they spam trade chat or /w you.

Sometimes though, the Gold Sellers do something you can't help but admire.Like in this pic.



Maybe this is commonplace on other realms but this is the first time I've seen someone do this and it made me grin, chuckle and mutter, 'Those wacky bastards'. For that, I salute them. /salute

But no seriously, Gold Sellers are bad and anyone who buys gold from such companies will almost definitely get (at least) their WoW account hacked. If you are lucky, they won't delete or transfer your characters.

The horror stories I've heard.../shudder. Anyone else seen or heard any funny Gold Seller Ads? Leave a comment and tell me about 'em :P

No comments: