3 Mar 2009

Kittehs!

Even though my WoW subscription is up, I have decided to tame a cat. Yes, you heard right dear readers, a cat. Now I just need to decide what cat. I have narrowed my choices down to two unthinkable options. :P (Sorry, loved that movie).

I'm going to tame either Humar the Pridelord in the Barrens, or Sian-Rotam in Winterspring. Both look really, really cool so it's hard to pick which one lol. Right now, I'm leaning towards Sian-Rotam, because his contrasting colors (white fur, black mane) really catch my eye.

I would love to hear your opinions on this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love cats with contrasting colors...there are some really nice panthers in Northrend that stand out. But for now I will stick with my Rake...he has been by my side since level 10, sharing time with the Gorilla.

TAG said...

Rake's the cat in Mulgore, right?

Anonymous said...

Sevei, Rake is a male lion in Mulgore, yes :)

I'm more partial towards the unique...like Araga :) A nice little tidbit to see if anyone can tell you who she was before you name her Fuzzybutt. She still has a unique skin regardless of Blizzard removing the rings on her tail.

but for male lions...I suppose I like Humar more :)

^_^

TAG said...

lol Araga is nice, just not manly enough for me :P